16.01.2014 in Hong Kong, China – TMT Finance & Investment Asia provides a unique platform for leaders from telecoms, media, technology, finance and advisory to meet and exchange growth strategies for Asia. This year’s event will pay special attention to new Broadband Infrastructure Investment Strategies, Innovation and the Future of TMT.
Key speakers include:
- James Maclaurin Group CFO, Axiata Group Berhad
- Napoleon Nazareno President and CEO, PLDT and Smart Comms
- Nicholas Swierzy CSO & M&A Director, Ooredoo Myanmar and Asia
- Gautam Saxema Head of Asia Telecom and Media, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Amit Sharma President Asia, American Tower Company
- Jim Fagan President Managed Services, Pacne
Now in its fifth year, this event has been expanded to include more Leadership Panel Debates and the first TMT Finance Asia Awards! – Including “Deal of the Year”, “M&A Adviser of the Year”, TMT Growth Story and more.
For further information, see this link.